“I know it sounds crazy, but I swear it’s true…”
High up in a firewatch tower. Down a desolate country road. Inside a cookie-cutter house in the middle of the suburban sprawl. Ghosts, creatures, and demons are everywhere, waiting for their next victim. I’ve Never Told Anyone is a collection of eleven such stories.
* 734 Walnut Lane tells the saga of a house flipper that discovers their latest purchase has a long-dead squatter who isn’t going to leave quietly.
* Three friends find themselves down a haunted dirt road being hunted by vengeful spirits in Denton Road.
* In Burn the House, a grandchild discovers their grandfather has kept something evil hidden in the basement for a very long time.
* A reporter is haunted by mysterious shadow children in The Tag-Along Kids.
* A college girl buys a CB radio at a flea market that gives a psychotic killer a peek into her personal life in Glowbugs.
* In Slightly Used Decorations, a suburban dad gets more than he bargained for when he picks up some ghastly Halloween decorations from a shady seller online.
* Those and many other nightmares await you in I’ve Never Told Anyone. $2.99 on Kindle.